Custom Search

Friday, January 22, 2010

Order Placed

OK, I've placed my first order for hCG. Once you figure out what you're buying it makes it easier. I ended up buying Hucog 2000 i.u. and Hucog 5000 i.u. There are 3 amps in each and my order total was $82 with shipping being a $25 chunk. I was confused by the different varieties of hCG from the different companies. Did I need the more purer form? I opted not to go that route or the sublingual method. I received an order #, but no real shipping details as to when my order might arrive. I suppose there could be a follow up email with all of these details in my Inbox. I think it's being shipped from Canada, but it could be India for all I know. What I've ordered is enough for 3 rounds of the 40 day program. It really is cost effective. I doubt that I will need 3 rounds, but there's a pretty good shelf life on this product in case I "somehow" relapse. I don't even want to think those words......

Now I wait and start collecting the other necessary items. I already have the alcohol wipes. Better review my list again and find a medical supply store. I'll let my fingers do the walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment