Custom Search

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day 37 ~ I'm struggling

135.5 lbs. Last night I really wanted to cheat! I had a whole celery stick with salt instead. My daughter wanted two mini bags of popcorn and I was dying to have some (of my own, a whole big bag like the olden days). I fought it and won.

Tonight however, I have slightly cheated. I had a big lettuce salad (minimal calories, really) and I threw in a small tomato. I had the usual basalmic vinegar and spices galore. Then I had an extra melba toast! OK, so it's not a big cheat, but I feel terrible. I'm going to drink a whole bunch more water and just watch a movie in bed. I have really been very good up until lately. 

Just pulled a pizza out of the oven for the kid and had thoughts of eating the whole thing! What is happening to me? I know this is normal. I should re-read the book to glean any new info. I'll be heading into phase 2 in a few days and I should refresh my memory on what that means. When I run out of hCG that will be the end of phase one for me, regardless of how many days are left.

I messed up counting the number of days left. One column on my sheet had the number of injections and the skip days. Another column had the number of days on the diet. Still another column I put in the date. When I mixed the last batch I counted the number of injection days left (I think) and not the number of days left to equal 40 days of "injections." The diet is actually longer because they don't count the non-injection days in the 40 days. Next time I will be more of  pro at this. Obviously, there is a learning curve.

I am looking forward to all phases of this diet. I hope I don't blow it right off the bat with all the crazy thoughts I've been having. I am also looking forward to the load days on the next round where I can cram in everything I want and missed. That's weird, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment