Custom Search

Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 10 Round 2

130 lbs. Saturday I went to dinner and went off course pretty bad. The day went well, but the dinner (expensive) was another story. I had 1 spare rib for an appetizer. Dinner consisted of 2 shrimp, 3 scallops, and a very small lobster. Not bad, if you don't notice how they were all cooked and in what. Dessert, shared by four was coconut ice cream, pineapple upside down cake and drizzles of raspberry and two other sauces I can't remember. 2 glasses of wine were also consumed. With all that, I only gained a half lb. Unfortunately, that makes me think I can cheat more often. I really need to watch these last 10-15 lbs. and stay focused.

Next week I'm working a full schedule, so maybe there won't be time to think about cheating. I just have to get through this week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment