Custom Search

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'm Back for Round Two!!!

Today is Day 4 of Round 2. I started out this round at 140 lbs. It's not as bad as it sounds. I maintained 132 lbs. or less for most of the last couple of months. I gained 3 lbs. over Memorial Day weekend and knew that I would be starting the next round shortly. The other 5 lbs. came from the last three days of gorging!! I don't know if I ate enough, but the scales sure tipped, so that must be a clue.

I've mixed up 5000 of the hCG at about 150 IU. It took me forever to figure out the dosing! I swear that's the hardest part of all this. I knew I didn't want to run into the same lower abdomen (or ovarian) issues as before, so I mixed the dosage somewhere in the middle and expect about 28 injections this round. I can't imagine it will take that many more days to drop the last 15 lbs. I do (already) have a dinner engagement next Saturday and a birthday celebration coming up on the 23rd. I managed before, I can do it again.

I hope I can find some motivation to do some brisk walking. It has been so stifling hot around here lately. I'll be lucky to get the lawn mowed without a stroke. Speaking of strokes, my blood pressure has not been that great. If, after this round, my blood pressure does not significantly go down, I promise to go see a doctor and get back on some meds. I owe it to myself and my child.

It feels good to eat healthy again. Plus, I need to clear out the freezer! After all, it is hurricane season and one can't be stuck with a full freezer. I'm just saying.....

No comments:

Post a Comment