Custom Search

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Day 33 Round 2

126 lbs. Well, I'm out of hCG and think that this will be one of those shorter rounds. I really have not had the will power to be as committed as I was in my first round. Not sure why this happened. Maybe it's because I'm closer than ever to my goal of 115-120 lbs. I've had popcorn almost every night for the past 2 weeks. And, we're not just talking a little bit of popcorn! I've found that it doesn't hurt the scales. You just don't lose any weight the next day. In essence, I've been maintaining the same weight for weeks now.

My plan at this point is to try and lose another 5 lbs. by watching my caloric and fat gram contents. I will also eliminate carbs and sugar as is required in phase 2 of the hCG diet. So, I will be following the protocol, more or less. I had some salad dressing that needed to be eaten and that probably did me in the other night. I will get low-fat salad dressing from here on out.

This diet has been a success and the most sound thing I've ever done. I also really believe that I need to start a regular walking regimen that gets my heart rate going and tones my body. Not your grandma's stroll in the morning type of walking. Prevention magazine outlined a good plan that also incorporated the stretchy bands for the upper body. Not sure if I can do that and walk at the same time, but I think I'll give it a whirl.

Temporarily, I have full time work due to the death of the regular carrier whom I've been subbing for over the past two years. I am busy. If I can just adhere to the rules with whatever works best for my hectic schedule right now I can get through this. We have summer camp coming up next week and a week's vacation in August to tempt me. If necessary, I can always do another round later. This is the diet I will always come back to. The others, and I've tried them all, are just too slow for me personally. I want it now!

Phase 2 is where the cheese comes in. I sure do miss the cheese and am so glad that it contains no carbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment