Custom Search

Sunday, September 19, 2010

September 19, 2010 - Update

132 lbs. Well, it's been 2 months since the end of round 2. I wasn't able to maintain the 125 or whatever lbs. from my last injection date. Mostly due to the loss of commitment. For whatever reason, I could not stay away from popcorn! I'm not talking the bagged kind. I'm talking the regular kernals popped in olive oil in the Orville Redenbacher microwavable multi-popper. Plus, we went on vacation to see family in Montana. It was inevitable that some pounds would be gained back...6 lbs. in 8 days. But hey, eating and drinking with the family will do that.

So now I have to reconcile myself to the fact that round 2 was a bit of a bust because I can't seem to find the willpower to get below 132. There have been plenty of steak days in the past 2 months. I even shared that tidbit with my family in Montana and they got the same two pound loss results. I proved it to them. The partaking of a round 3 is in my future, but there will be no popcorn in the house when that takes place!! I'm still on a bit of a bender on the stuff. Not that eating a bunch (I mean a bunch) of popcorn is all that horrible for one's diet. There are many other things that would be much worse. But, I need to somehow regain the commitment I had under round 1. My stash of mixing vials is depleted, but I have enough of everything else to run a 5000 hCG semi-cycle. If I were committed, I could probably lose the last 12-15 lbs. To be honest, I'm not sure my body will allow me to lose what I want. My body might put a stop in at 125 or so because most of the "bad fat" is gone. It's worth a shot to try it one more time knowing what the pitfalls are and how to navigate them. Knowledge is power. Maybe round 2 was destined to play out the way it did. There were certainly no popcorn cravings under round 1. And, that popper hadn't popped popcorn in practically forever since I too, was a quickie baggie type for the last 10 years or so.

Another round will be started before the end of  this year. I have to know whether I can achieve my desired weight. Even though most of the pounds are off, it hasn't really changed my blood pressure. This needs to be taken care of and an appointment must be scheduled in order to go back on meds. While this was never a first choice, it's necessary after all.

I'll be back....

No comments:

Post a Comment