Custom Search

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 12

145 lbs. Well, that makes up for yesterday and brings the total loss thus far to 13 lbs. ! This has been a tremendous start to a diet that is not hard to follow. It really makes it easy to stick to the diet when the weight comes off this fast. I would feel so guilty if I cheated at this point. I do have my eyes fixed on the end of the diet when I can eat anything I want (within reason) with the exception of starches and sugars for 3 weeks.

I was reading in the book last night about taking off the abnormal fat of the "disorder." Once this is off is where your body resets its metabolism and you should be able to eat what you want. My new plan of action at that time with regards to food will be a grazing through the day approach. Nutri-System does this also. Yo just eat something light every few hours and then you're not inclined to binge on any one meal. Apparently, the three meals a day plan is something established by modern civilization. Our ancestors ate on the run and only when they were hungry. I'm wrapping my head around this concept and will try to live my life in this vein.

Today was tough. I didn't get to eat dinner until after 7:30 pm. I stuck to the calories, but my day was hectic and long and I'm sure I wasn't able to drink enough water.

No comments:

Post a Comment