Custom Search

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 13

147 lbs. That's a 2 lb. gain although I didn't cheat at all yesterday. I guess you win some and lose some. From all the stories I've read about people who cheated on this hCG diet, I wish I WOULD have cheated for these 2 lbs.! There would have been more satisfaction in it.

I am having a little trouble with the injections. Trying to get the needle part of the syringes to stay connected to the syringe when you pull the cap off has been a challenge. When I open the package I twist the needle into the plunger...righty, tighty. Then, the cap is on really tight and there's a struggle to get it off to either pull in the hCG or actually give myself the shot without accidentally pulling the needle part off and sticking my finger, not to mention losing the solution down the sink. There must be a trick I don't know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment