Custom Search

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Day 59

132 lbs. Yeah!! I thought I blew it yesterday and here's why:

2 eggs
cheese
orange
apple
tilapia
cauliflower
cheese again
nectarine
honeydew
shrimp
1 whole small box of fresh mushrooms
2 Tbs. salsa, a little onion and jalapenos
large glass of red wine
1 oz. of peanuts
more cheese

I stayed the same weight! One of two things is happening. Either my metabolism has been sped up, which was the goal of the hCG diet or my food choices are much more responsible. With respect to the peanuts, there were 5g of carbs and 2g sugar in that itzy bitzy ounce. But, I was able to savor it one nut at a time and not feel deprived. I was also proud of my willpower to actually measure out those peanuts (160 calories) and risk what might happen. Poof, nothing happened. I am so thrilled.

No comments:

Post a Comment