Custom Search

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 65 ~ Unbelievably, a Steak Day

134.5 lbs! Yesterday my weight was so great. OK, here's what I did. The day went normally, eating the usual, in the usual amounts. My child went on an overnight field trip through the school to Mote Aquarium in Sarasota. How cool is that? When the kid is away you have to be nuts not to take advantage of a night out. So, I went out to dinner with a friend. My assessment of the downfall of the evening was the Blooming Onion from Outback Steak House. I cheated and probably ended up eating half of that thing. It was delicious! I'm paying for it today. I also had two glasses of wine and they may have been conspirators too.

Today I eat nothing until dinner when I will have a huge steak and an apple. Afterward, I think we will head out to the Shark's Tooth Festival in town. At least I'll be full and won't be tempted to eat there. "Barnacles," as a famous sponge would say!!

No comments:

Post a Comment