Custom Search

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 2

155.5 lbs. An increase was to be expected since I'm on day 2-Gorge Your Heart Out. I'm surprised that a half lb. was all I gained.

Tonight I had lots of pizza and ice cream. I ate somewhat normally during the day, but don't think I overdid it because I had to work.

I spoke with an experienced friend about how I mixed up my potion last night. It seems that I did it right. But....when it came to the injection and how much I shot myself with, my calculations and understanding of all the lines and ml/cc labels on the syringe did me in. I suck with metrics! I thought the ml's were the cc's on the syringe. With that in mind, I pretty much tripled the dose I should have had. No worries though, it's only hormones. At least I got that part straight. So, now I'm shooting up 1/2 ml. or 5 cc's instead of 1.75 ml.! How stupid am I? I added about 1 ml. of the bacteriostatic water back into my potion to sort of make up for the difference I took out last night. It will dilute the concoction only slightly. No big whoop.

My friend also said I need to eat more today and tomorrow. I inadvertently let my stomach growl today. He said people that "really" gorge do a lot better the first week on the diet. I felt full after pigging out on the pizza, but at 8:30 pm I headed out the door for a Big Mac and fries while there were still hours in the day. Now, I really feel full and bloated. I managed to shoot the right amount of hCG in my butt tonight. Now, that is the ticket! It was easier and less painful than I thought. Not that there is a lot of pain associated with these injections.

No comments:

Post a Comment