Custom Search

Friday, February 5, 2010

I've Left the Starting Gate - Day 1

Yesterday the remainder of my supplies arrived. I've counted and organized the 2 sizes of syringes, mixing vials and hCG. The type of hCG was HuCoG from India. It arrived via Express Mail through the USPS. Interesting, since I deliver Express Mail on nearly a daily basis. Usually it is overnight mail, more expensive and you have to sign for it. I have no idea why or how the package came Express because it took at least a couple weeks to get here. Maybe it was Express mail once it hit the US.

Today I've been trying to gorge, since I must do that for three days. I will try to
make a more valiant effort with that tomorrow. It turned out that I needed to fast this morning because I was getting some screenings for heart, blood and such. I feel like I got cheated out of breakfast since I was fasting and then there weren't enough hours left in the day to make up that meal. I'm pretty stuffed right now as it is.

Tonight I mixed up the injection concoction/potion thingy. I went back and forth from a couple of YouTube videos on how to do it properly. I think I did it right. Next, I headed off to the bathroom for the stick. Tonight I chose the belly. Tomorrow night I might switch to the butt. The injection really didn't hurt since the needle is fairly thin. I'm just not convinced I can deftly twist around and poke myself in the butt. Maybe the mirror really can help! I must really try to do this at the same time each night for the best results. At least all the mixing is done and for the next 40 days it's just a "shot, baby."



OK, so I'm starting at 155 lbs. Eeekkk! I said I wasn't going to broadcast that, but there I go.

Not the best pictures, either. The hairdo was a leftover from the down pour I got to deliver the mail in today. Some days I love that job more than others!

No comments:

Post a Comment