Custom Search

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

More Supplies Arrived

The bacteriostatic water arrived yesterday. Three little plastic bottles into which I will mix the hCG when it arrives. I've decided to assign a plastic pan the home for all this gear I'm collecting. So far, I have the water and the alcohol wipes safely inhabiting the space.

Can't wait to get started. The countdown clock is getting antsy just sitting up there on the top of this blog doing absolutely nada.

Today I think I will look up the calorie contents of all the proteins, fruits and veggies I can eat on this diet. I'll make a cheat sheet. Not a cheat sheet in the sense of cheating, but more of a quick reference. If I'm thinking right, I'll start off my days by adding the calories of the proteins, then the fruits and lastly, I'll know how much I can eat in the way of veggies. Kind of work backwards, if you will. I need to know how many calories are in a head of lettuce, for instance. The proteins will contain the bulk of my daily caloric intake. I think it makes sense to start there. So, off to the list. I love spreadsheets! It's likely because I'm so anal!

No comments:

Post a Comment