Custom Search

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Day 24

141 lbs. Didn't gain or lose from yesterday. Not bad considering I went out to dinner, yet again. I had 2 large bay scallops that I asked the chef to sear in water, not oil or butter. They were blackened and really delicious. I also had a fairly large salad with just vinegar, a lot of  pepper and just a bit of salt. I'm not a big salt adder to any of my food, although I do use it. I did eat 2 little mini roma tomatoes and one slice of cucumber. I know this goes against the one veggie per meal rule, but it hasn't hurt me yet. Also, since I was in such a rush to get to this restaurant due to time constraints, I wasn't able to eat my melba toast or grissini stick before I left. I risked it and ate about 1 inch (one bite) of the butt of the bread they brought us. I had to watch the rest of my party drink a bottle of wine and eat 2 scrumptious desserts. Can you say "torture?"

I'm feeling so much better since the middle of last week's slight scare. I have been using the heating pad on my pelvic area just to keep the pain from erupting again. Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment