Custom Search

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 27

140 lbs. Inching along, or so it feels. Speaking of inches....maybe when I hit 30 days I will measure myself again.

Panic tonight! I originally placed part of my needles in the cupboard above my refrigerator. The extra hCG and such that I didn't have room for I put elsewhere. That was an elsewhere that was hard to locate tonight. I looked high and low in every room and could not figure out what "safe" place I had placed these items. It was an uneasy time. Finally, I happened to look over where we keep the chips and fruit and there was the big ziploc, hiding in the corner with about a million other things! What a relief. Subsequently, I was able to mix up a new batch using 2000 iu and mixing the dose somewhere between 125 and 150. I needed to get 15 more doses and that's what it came out to be. I think it will be fine. I wonder if it will be a noticeable difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment