Custom Search

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 28

139 lbs. Finally made it to the 130's! I sort of cheated yesterday. I had TWO melba toasts for lunch instead of ONE! That was a violation of rule #2, I believe. No two carbs, fruits, veggies or proteins in one meal. I was a little bit hungry yesterday. It was the last day of the first batch of hCG that I had mixed up (5000 iu). Today is a no injection day and tomorrow I start with the new batch from last night. It was so much easier mixing this last batch than the lack of confidence I had the first time. Plus, on the hCG Dieters Yahoo Group they provide you with all the measurements so you don't have to watch several videos to get the gist. You know how much to mix. Two more days and then I measure myself again. I know my first spare tire is gone and I'm working on the second smaller one now. Feeling great!

No comments:

Post a Comment