Custom Search

Friday, March 19, 2010

Day 43

133.5 lbs. OK, so I need to stop baby cheating with the melba toast! I will try to do better today. I'm not exactly starving, but I guess I am having cravings. Everything sounds good and it's probably because I haven't had many of my favorite things in a long while. Like a Guiness. Or popcorn. Or that stupid pizza! At least I've sort of kept my word about cheating. I haven't had that pizza or that beer. When I've cheated it's been with a celery stick or grissini stick. I can rationalize that it wasn't "that" bad. But, what's going to happen when I get down the road a few weeks from now? Will I have the willpower? Hopefully, an increase in the calories will make the cravings go away. I really do like the veggies I've been eating and would love to eat a whole bowl of them since they are so low calorie.

On another note, it sure will be good to get "regular" again. Not that I'm uncomfortable, but it just feels odd not to "one meal in and one meal out." Sorry for the TMI again....I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment