Custom Search

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 44

133.5 lbs. I swear I did not cheat yesterday. I may just be at the end and the efficacy of the hCG might be wearing off due to immunity. This is the fourth day at the same weight, albeit I slightly cheated the first 2 days. Upon reading the book again, I found that what I did in the way of extra melba toasts or grissini was the correct action to combat my hunger or cravings. That was good to know. I must have eliminated all of the abnormal fat in my system and might be at the end of this cycle for additional weight loss.

On another note, the ovarian pain is BACK! I've already taken 800 mg. of Ibuprophen this morning on a basically empty stomach (well, three cups of coffee) and  I have to work today. I will take my heating pad to work and plug it into my car (I love my Vibe for this feature). I also have a function to attend tonight and hope that I will feel better. Last time this was pretty debilitating. But, the end is in sight and I have three more days to go or as long as my hCG holds out.

No comments:

Post a Comment