Custom Search

Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 67

132 lbs. That dinner last night didn't hurt me one bit. When you follow the rules, no carbs and no sugar, the pounds really do stabilize. If you mess up, the steak day abolishes your sins.

This is Day 18 of phase 3. That means 3 more days of this phase and then it's on to phase 4. I'm leery of phase 4 where you're allowed to introduce carbs and sugars back in, albeit in moderation. What little carbs I've splurged on seemed like moderate to me, but had dire consequences. Not sure if I can imagine having an English muffin and then gaining two pounds the next day. I wonder if I'll be able to have bread or pasta at all? Likely, the key is to increase the exercise...i.e.,...earn your treats. I guess I should start wrapping my head around that concept, which isn't bad....really.

No comments:

Post a Comment