Custom Search

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 69

129.5 lbs. Wow, I wasn't even trying to lose yesterday! I just wasn't hungry. I admit there was a time when I wanted to snack and I grabbed those peanuts. But, I was satisfied (convinced that I wasn't going back to old ways) with the one oz. instead of a cup and a half.

The other day when I gave blood my blood pressure was 130/90. This morning is was 135/75. I'd say this diet is agreeing with me. It was a frightful day (I think it was load day 1) when my blood pressure shot up to 192/88 and I had to sign a release for the Life Line people to let me leave their premises. I was a walking time bomb. I didn't feel like I was ready to explode, but I definitely didn't feel great. Living in fear like that is not my idea of optimum health, especially if you have someone who depends on you. I had to do something quick. It's great waking up in a much better place now. 
 
I'm really going to have to get some new pants. Everything is falling off of me.

1 comment: