Custom Search

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 21

143 lbs. I feel slightly better today. The pain in my pelvic area is still there, but not as extreme. I can at least walk faster than a 90 year old! I'll go on the hCG Yahoo Chat and see if I can find anything about my issue. Today is an injection skip day.

Even though I got called into work right after posting this, I was able to take it a little easier today. Didn't get a chance to check out the chat.

A friend saw my blog today and became concerned about my condition. We played a little phone tag and finally got to speak. He suggested that I stop this treatment. Then he called me back after he had Googled "hCG pelvic pain." I will have to look at it tomorrow. I don't want to stop! Whaaaaa!!! But, I am the captain of this ship and must avoid all obstacles.

No comments:

Post a Comment