Custom Search

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 45

132 lbs. Wow! Yesterday was torturous. I did have three extra melba toasts and 3 extra strawberries last night. But, I was able to resist salmon, lox and bagels, cheese and veggies, egg rolls, stuffed mushrooms, desserts galore and an open bar. Those were just some of the delicious items I can remember seeing from last night's function.

I was a volunteer at a fund raiser for the Cat Depot in Sarasota, FL. This is a non-profit organization dedicated to a no-kill rescue of cats only. We had a great turnout. There was a reggae band, gambling, a silent auction and a raffle of some great baskets. It was held at the Sarasota Yacht Club and the attendees varied from the elite to the little old lady with orange hair, in a pink chiffon long gown wearing a tiara. Yes, a tiara.

Somehow, I survived the ordeal of all that food and drink and was rewarded with a 1 1/2 lb. loss. I believe tonight will be my last injection. I don't think I have enough hCG for tomorrow. I must have mixed up pretty closely to what was needed for the entire cycle. I'm so ready to move to phase 2. Although, I'm a little worried about the hunger pangs for the next three days without the hCG. The left side ovarian pains I had yesterday are gone and turned out to be no where near what I experienced on day 20 of this program. 

I will research the sugar content of fruits so I don't fall prey to that impending trap. I will also be cognizant of the protein fix (huge steak) in case my weight goes up by two lbs. As I head into these next phases, they are again, uncharted waters. If I continue with the determination and willpower that I've had in the past, I can hope to come out on the other side in pretty good shape. Speaking of shape, I think I need to tone up now. I will either get on a walking regimen or biking. The importance of this is apparent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment