Custom Search

Monday, February 8, 2010

Day 4

158 lbs. Nothing too different from yesterday. Made many trips to the bathroom over night. Am a little exhausted today.

Today is the first day of the actual diet. 500 calories. Had my 2 cups of black coffee this morning. Later I had 1 1/2 plums. Even though I could have 2 plums, I thought mine were rather large. I'd given my daughter (skinny little thing) 1/2 of one of these plums in her lunch (which it came back home half eaten). Not fair! Anyhow, I ate her half and one more. I had chicken for lunch and shrimp for dinner. Broccoli with both meals. One orange and one Melba toast. My calories were so close to 500 that I opted not to eat my other Melba toast.

If I don't lose anything today I will understand. I colored my hair this morning and there was avocado oil in the mixture. I'm not supposed to have or have touch my skin any oils. I read where someone didn't lose since they had touched some new oily makeup they had bought. We'll see tomorrow when I hit the scales. Overall, I feel OK. Took a walk with the kidlet and the dog this afternoon for a little exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment