Custom Search

Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 8

150 lbs. That's a gain of 0.5 lb. For the first week on this hCG diet it's a net loss of 8 lbs. I'm perfectly fine with that and already feel better. Plus, I had that lobster last night! Although, it's very low in calories. It must be the butter, which I missed, that really packs it on for people.

Since I skipped an injection last night, today will be the first day without the hCG backing me up or fighting off hunger. We'll see how that goes. So, far I only have to work in the afternoon, but I'm prepared in case that changes. Cooked up some chicken this morning.

My blood pressure this morning, which I should have been taking more frequently I suppose, was 145/84. That's a significant drop from last Friday's screening when it was 190/88. No wonder I feel better!

Today I stuck to the 500 calories really well. Not having the hCG last night didn't seem to effect my appetite at all. I'm a little tired, though. Maybe it's the cold and rainy weather, but I just want to go to bed and watch a movie. Sounds like a plan of action!

No comments:

Post a Comment