Custom Search

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 9

148 lbs. Man, if this keeps up it will be the best diet I've ever been on! I can't wait to get the stored banks of fat off once and for all. Let's deplete the bank!

I haven't really been exercising at all. I will try to do better this week. The dog needs exercise too so I should just get the leash and take us on a brisk walk. The trouble is, she has a tendency to stop and smell everything on our path which minimizes the goal of "brisk" walk. It's still worth a shot since the tires on the bike are both flat.

I have to work today. The last full day I worked wasn't too bad, so I don't anticipate any problems today. It is cold, though. I tend not to drink as much water when it's cooler. Will have to force it down. I know there's no sympathy for 50 degree weather in Florida, but it's cold to us!

Update to the day....My work day was longer than I expected. With the Post Office, I should have expected that on a Saturday. I was hungry when I got home, but nothing that I couldn't fix with a little dinner. It was probably all the Melba toast's fault! I went off and left it at home this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment