Custom Search

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 5

154 lbs. It is just like I was told. You pig out for 3 days and then you blow through the added weight gain in nothing flat. I'm down 4 lbs. since yesterday.

Today will be a challenge since I have to work. I'm supposed to drink at least a gallon of water each day. The way the H2o has been flowing through has me concerned about delivering my 4+ hour route today without having to pee in the woods. I'm already planning a spot in my mind. There are some secluded areas on the route, but unfortunately no actual "comfort stations" as they are called in the postal business. Oiy!!!

Made it through the route OK. Rain doesn't help when you gotta go, though!

Another concern I had was at the acupuncturist tonight. My tendonitis has been acting up due to the change of the seasons, repetitive motions, etc. He usually massages my elbow with a combination of tea tree, cinnamon and another type of oil. Since oil absorbs through your skin and even though this really isn't edible oil, I worried that I might not lose any lbs. today. We'll have to see.

I'm learning which foods to combine to equal the 500 calories. Meat and chicken have the most calories, so your other protein for the day should be shrimp, crab or something with lesser calories. Today I had chicken for lunch and meat (3.5 ozs., at least I followed that) for dinner. As I counted up the daily calories I found I was over by about 146! We'll see what that does for tomorrow.

Had more trouble with the needle going through the butt skin tonight. I may revert back to the belly tomorrow night. I can't imagine that my butt is that tough!

No comments:

Post a Comment