Custom Search

Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 46 ~ Phase 2

133 lbs. Ugghhh, gained a lb. Oh, well. As predicted, last night was my last injection. So, today and for the next two days I will be adhering to the 500 calories with no hCG. I'm going to try and stick with this as best I can because of its importance.

The end has come and the final tally is 25 lbs. in 46 days. It really was not that bad, but did not come without its challenges. Most of these I felt at the last 10 days or so. Next round I will know more of what to expect. On to phase 2 and 3.

I'm really looking forward to eating a whole chicken breast as opposed to a half! I've really enjoyed my spicy veggies and will continue with those. Cheese, yeah, I've missed you too! If I don't think about the starches or sugar I'll probably be OK. I did look up the sugar contents of fruit yesterday. Surprisingly, bananas are fairly high, as are oranges. I love oranges and have been eating a lot of them. The highest though, were dates. Really, really high. 

OK phase 2. Let's get through these days. I know I keep mentioning this in passing (?), but I can't remember the last BM. I think it's been more than a week. Even to me, that seems odd. To get more regular once regular eating resumes will be good, at least for my mind. Maybe it's the low calories that require the absorption of all the food and leave very little left over for output. I don't feel bad or anything that resembles constipation. I've tried the herbal teas for constipation and they don't "move" me. For now, I'm OK with whatever happens.

OK, I went back and looked it up. The last BM was 11 days ago. Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment