Custom Search

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 49

132 lbs. stable. We'll see about tomorrow. I had a burger patty that was about the right weight, but seemed a bit greasy since it was 80/20.

I had a rude revelation last night about the 3 days of phase 2 vs. the 72 hours. Since I've taken my shots at night the whole time, my 72 hours isn't up until about 9:15 tonight. So, I had to go through one more day today. I probably shouldn't have cheese tonight, but I'm thinking about it.....No, I can be strong. I've made it this far. I've had 5 melba toasts today and a little extra apple. And, then that meat. I should stop. I think I'll have some tea and watch a movie. Popcorn would be great, but I won't tempt myself.

I've looked up the starchy foods list, the carbs  list and the permitted foods list so I think I'm ready to head into phase 3 tomorrow. Just having an increase in food amount seems like a treat to me at this point. Protein is foremost on my brain. I'll ignore the carbs and starch.

As I was putting away the other burgers I cheated and had about another 1.5 ozs. or meat! I'm a closet carnivore! I guess I'm getting at the end of my rope. I immediately turned to my water and downed a whole bottle. I'll have the tea and be a good girl the rest of the night. Won't be surprised if I gain a lb. tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment