Custom Search

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 48

132 lbs. This feels comfortable right now. At least I'm not gaining anything. I'm trying real hard to stick to the 500 calories. Last night I had 2 celery sticks with blackened spices on top. It got me through the night.

Well, I need to research phase 3 since it's coming up tomorrow. I need to know about any calorie restrictions since I couldn't find any in the book. I assume reasonable is in order. I'll probably fall somewhere between 800-1000 calories to test the waters. I should check the starch content of foods next.

Bringing this round to a close is very exciting. I think I've done really well. I realize that men end up dropping more weight, but I'm OK with that. It's just a fact. After my next, and likely last round, I think I will have reached a point in my life where I understand food better and its relationship with me and each other. For this, I am immensely grateful. Other programs like Nutri-System mix foods in a particular order throughout the day, but never tell you why. I feel more empowered by the hCG Diet and better able to control my future. Plus, I have the tools to fix any slip ups. I've already purchased a bunch of steaks in the event I need to drop 2 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment